See what your users are doing using SSH connected to your system – this will show you what happens on the first console. If someone is typing, you’ll be able to get an output of his keystrokes. Substitute cat /dev/vcs1 with cat /dev/vcs2 or cat /dev/vcs3 and so on for other consoles.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Kenya Google has been the victim of a cyber-attack
- Chinese hackers defaced the website of the government owned Philippines News Agency (PNA)
- How prepared is India for cyberwar
- Sports Retailer Sues Visa for Security Breach
- Google planning to kill passwords