What is JSky?
JSky is a windows-based GUI Web Application Vulnerability Scanner, which is totally FREE. ; )
What can JSky do?
It’s a vulnerability scanner, so it can scan these vulnerabilities:
* SQL Injection
* Unsecure object using
* Local path disclosure
* Unsecure directory permissions
* Server vulnerabilities like buffer overflow and configure error
* Possible sensitive directories and files scan
* Backup files scan
* Source code disclosure
* Command Execute
* File Include
* Web backdoor
* Sensitive information
* And so much more……
And, there is another thing I wanna say: actually, JSky is not only a scanner, but also as a EXPLOIT. ; )
Why should I use JSky?
Look at these features and benefits, I think you will love it right away:
* Advanced and in-depth SQL injection, you maybe had heard about Pangolin. Yes, I use its engine so it can detect these vulnerabilities exactly. Do not like others which using method of Pattern Matching. Databases include Oracle, MSSQL, Mysql, Informix, DB2, Access, Sqlite, Sybase, PostgreSQL and some others.
* Modularization design of vulnerability scanner, so everybody can code and share their module.
* XML-based vulnerability file, and integrated a Web vulnerability executive parser which means you can design a vulnerability just by editing the XML file, no need to code any program.
* It’s totally FREE.
Who should use JSky?
Well, I think these people who would like to use JSky including, without limitation:
* Penetration tester
* Website administrator
* Security technology enthusiast
* Even a Hacker?
Link 1 : HERE
Link 2 : HERE
Possibly Related Posts:
- Kenya Google has been the victim of a cyber-attack
- Chinese hackers defaced the website of the government owned Philippines News Agency (PNA)
- How prepared is India for cyberwar
- Sports Retailer Sues Visa for Security Breach
- Google planning to kill passwords