Win7 : All time network TShoot Tools
Usage: pathping [-g host-list] [-h maximum_hops] [-i address] [-n]
[-p period] [-q num_queries] [-w timeout]
[-4] [-6] target_name
-g host-list Loose source route along host-list.
-h maximum_hops Maximum number of hops to search for target.
-i address Use the specified source address.
-n Do not resolve addresses to hostnames.
-p period Wait period milliseconds between pings.
-q num_queries Number of queries per hop.
-w timeout Wait timeout milliseconds for each reply.
-4 Force using IPv4.
-6 Force using IPv6.
C:\Users\kartook>net.exe | Help
The syntax of this command is:
[ ACCOUNTS | COMPUTER | CONFIG | CONTINUE | FILE | GROUP | HELP |
HELPMSG | LOCALGROUP | PAUSE | SESSION | SHARE | START |
STATISTICS | STOP | TIME | USE | USER | VIEW ]
Possibly Related Posts:
- Software that tracks people on social media created by defence firm
- Secure VPN Connection terminated locally by the Client Reason 442: Failed to enable Virtual Adapter
- Microsoft announces Windows 8 App Fest in India
- India helps create new record for WhatsApp?
- Asterisk 11.0.0-beta1 Now Available