Course : Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Design [v5.X]
- Format: Self-Paced
- Length: 4.5 Hours
This self-paced course covers the concept of disaster, recovery sites, disaster recovery or DR and business continuity or BC issues, and the planning process.
Objectives: After this course, you will be able to:
• Describe what a “disaster” is and what it is not.
• Describe the difference between DRP and BCP.
• Describe the importance of remote recovery sites in DRP.
• Describe the importance of storage architecture in DRP and BCP.
• Describe the issues involved in disaster recovery and business continuity.
• Use decision trees to design recovery plans.
• Use decision trees to develop BCPs.
• Discuss the features and functions of VMware products that map to tasks within the creation of DRPs and BCPs.
Intended Audience:SEs (VMware/Partner) seeking certification to become a VMware Technical Pre-Sales Professional.
Outline:This course consists of the following modules:
• Module 1: Introduction to Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
• Module 2: Using Decision Trees to Design Recovery Plans
• Module 3: Using Decision Trees to Design Business Continuity Plans
• Module 4: Mapping VMware Product Features to DRPs and BCPs
Possibly Related Posts:
- AppleCare iCloud password reset
- vCenter Server 5.0 Update 1a fails on an Oracle DB ( upgrade )
- Dropbox: Yes, we were hacked
- Microsoft Announces Outlook.com Cloud Email with Skype and more function
- The Biggest Thing To Happen fast Wi-Fi at 7Gbps