This is the official release of the vSphere 5.0 Security Hardening Guide, v1.0. The format of this guide has changed from previous versions. The guide is being released as a Excel spreadsheet only. The guideline metadata from earlier guides has been greatly expanded and standardized. CLI commands for assessment and remediation of the guidelines is included for the vCLI, ESXi Shell, and PowerCLI. For additional information, please see the Intro tab of the spreadsheet.
Thanks to Everyone for this public share .
Possibly Related Posts:
- Kenya Google has been the victim of a cyber-attack
- Chinese hackers defaced the website of the government owned Philippines News Agency (PNA)
- How prepared is India for cyberwar
- Sports Retailer Sues Visa for Security Breach
- Google planning to kill passwords