Recently Orkut updated it’s security feature and disabled Right-click on photos of friend’s album. So this makes it difficult to copy photos from Orkut. It’s a new security update made by Orkut to prevent people from copying photos from Orkut and misusing it.
How To Copy Locked Photos From Orkut?
Yes it’s still possible to copy the photos from Orkut.Here’s a step-by-step procedure to copy the photo.
1. Login into your Orkut Account.
2. Goto your friend’s album and open the photo that you need to copy.
3. Once the photo is loaded to it’s full size just place the mouse cursor on the photo.
Just DRAG and DROP the PHOTO onto the current/new TAB (If you have IE 7 & Firefox). Alternatively you can also Drag and Drop the photo onto the Desktop.
4. Now the photo gets displayed seperately on your browser.
5. You can Right-Click and select the Save As option to save the photo onto your PC.
The browser also displays the direct link to the photo. This link can be used to share the Orkut photos with your friends without the need to login to your Orkut account to access photos.